



Hey I every mentioned that Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday!! Not only for what it means to me- but how awesome of a holiday that it is!!! So therefore, I LOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!! When I was a little girl- I loved checking the mail- I don't really know why- but I did! When I grew up, that love seemed to disappear when the mail became bills for me to pay, but during the holiday season that love comes back! I like to see what everyone choose for their cards and to see pictures of how everyone has changed and what everyone is up to now! I makes my heart warm and fuzzy inside to realize that people thought of my family and I to send holiday greeting to! So this year I have been trying to decide what cards I am going to send my holiday wishes out with. Then I saw that shutterfly was giving away 50 free cards to bloggers who posted about cards- so what more could I ask for! I went to look for the ultimate card for my family--------WOW!!! is about the only word I can say!!!! I never knew that there would be so many designs and how hard it would be for me to pick out a card--- I really love them all- but I have narrowed it down and here are a few of my favorites!!
If you want to check them out- here are a few links:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
I LOVE Christmas cards too!!!!!!!! I sure hope that we are on your list to get one ;o) And can't wait to see what you pick!!!
ReplyDelete