Monday, May 18, 2009
soo
So about a week ago, I was getting ready for work and when I tried to put my pants on my back had a horrible pain in it and I went paralyzed in my legs( very scary by the way) after a trip to the ER and a regular DR appt a few days later, I have ruptured disc in my lower back. I have never even realized that I had slipped a disc out and then he said that I just bent the wrong way and there it went. So I have been on steriods and muscle relaxers and pain killers for about a week. It is horrible, I can walk now, but I still can't pick up Cally( which is the worst). I only have 2 1/2 days left of work, so thank goodness- except that I am trying to pack up everything so they can clean my room this summer. On the bright side, Matt has been amazing- Cally has been fed every meal, gotten every bath, and everything else that she needs!!! God has for sure blessed me with a great husband. My mom is also truly amazing, she came over and did every load of laundry that Matt wasn't able to get done. How blessed am I!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment